About Dr. Mradul Garg
Dr. Mradul has acquired distinguished laparoscopic skills and mastered both basic and advanced laparoscopic surgeries. He is operating patients all around the globe .
Academic Achievements and Fellowships
- Fellowship in minimal invasive surgery recognized by WALS and SAGES in year 2010 from WORLD LAPAROSCOPIC HOSPITAL , GURGAON.
- Fellowship in minimal invasive surgery recognized by AMASI in year 2013.
- FIAGES fellowship done in September 2013.
- Poster and video session selected for Asia pacific hernia society conference in Hongkong in November 2013.
- Poster: Use of dynamic implant in inguinal hernia under local anesthesia.
- Video Session: Use of ventral octomesh in case of obstructed incisional hernia
- Organised workshop in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital on Advance Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery in DEC 2013
- Participated in Laparoscopic Hernia training organized by Ethicon Institute New Delhi in year 2013.
- Selected in Fellowship National Board (FNB) course in Minimal Access and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in early 2014.
- Paper – Lipid Profile Changes after Sleeve Gastrectomy selected for IFSO 2015.
His Motto - Treat with Human touch
Dr. Mradul Garg believes that the most important part of a surgical team's job is to make the experience of the patients as stress free as possible. His team understands the physical as well as mental stress that is associated with even a minor surgery. They understand that this stress extends not only to the patient but also to the family.
- Dr. Mradul was very bright child since childhood, and has grown up with an ambition to serve people by becoming a doctor.
- Dr. Mradul is a doctor with a difference, as he believes in sharing a special bond with his/her patient which is trust, transparency and expertise.
- According to him listening to the patient problem and understanding his/her health condition is very important for the right diagnosis and treatment. To keep this promise and faith further, patient should also not hide anything from doctor.
- Dr. Mradul is available round the corner for his patients and is always keen to answer their queries and qualms.
- ASSOCIATION OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEON OF INDIA