What is Anal Fistula?
An And Fistula is a narrow tunnel with its internal opening in anal canal and external opening in the skin near the anal verge.
What are the symptoms of anal fistula?
- Pus or bloody discharge
- Constant pain, throbbing and worse when sitting down
- Depending on presence or severity of infection- Pain, smell, tenderness, fever
What are the types of fistula?
What is the treatment of fistula in Anal fistula?
- Surgery is procedure of choice
- Fistulotomy – lay -open the tract
- Fistulectomy – Excision of tract with or without seton
For More about Fistula in ANO, you can reach directly to Dr. Mradul Garg at +91-9560413585